Newegg Marketplace API
Newegg API development guide includes the integration information for all available platforms: Newegg.com, Neweggbusiness.com, and Newegg.ca. Resource URL and API credentials is different between each Newegg platform.
For example purposes, in this guide:
- Resource URL and Information will be indicated at top of page when applicable.
- One Resource URL will be used for examples, adjust accordingly, when working with different Newegg platform.
- Details of request body for each Resource URL will be provided with Schema download.
Newegg Marketplace API is a set of API services that enable sellers to manage items, orders, accounts and reports.
Please go through the following before you start:
- Newegg Marketplace API Registration and Authentication
- Newegg Marketplace API Endpoints and Time Standard
- Create Your Own Client Library
- Use Newegg Marketplace SDK
The following sections define all available services in details to serve different business operations:
- Verify Service Status
- Item Management
- Order Management
- Newegg Shipping Label Service
- DataFeed Management
- RMA Management
- Reports Management
- Seller Management
- SBN (Shipped by Newegg) Management
- Common Request Headers
- Failed Response Error Code List
- Acceptable Date Format
- Newegg Integrated Carrier List
Last updated: October 15, 2018