Newegg Marketplace SDK
Newegg Marketplace SDK is a library of tool for integrating with Newegg Marketplace platforms. You can apply these tools in your applications for developing and managing Newegg Marketplace operations. SDK library is available in .NET and Java.
Our SDK is built on the top of Newegg API services. Before using the SDK to communicate with Newegg API, you must be a registered seller then sign up for API access. Please contact Newegg integration team at email@example.com to request the credentials for API access. Please note: You can test in Simulation Mode without API credentials.
The SDK contains tools to access the following API operations:
- Item Management
- Seller Management
- Order Management
- RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Management
- Datafeed Management
You can download the following SDK for supported languages.
- Github: https://github.com/Newegg/newegg-marketplace-sdk-dotnet
- Nuget: https://www.nuget.org/packages/Newegg.Marketplace.SDK
- Github: https://github.com/Newegg/newegg-marketplace-sdk-java
- Maven: https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/com.newegg.marketplace